Yeah, Does It? I have already tried and it really burst my site traffic a lot, I meant A LOT. From my previous article, I already listed that StumbleUpon as a way to expose your site. It generate steady amount of traffic. So, I start with a few experiment in StumbleUpon to further increase my site traffic. Take a look at my account.

Did you notice that I have stumbled and review a lot page? In return, my pages get a lot of review. Back to the main topic, I get high amount of traffic in short period of time in 5 days. After that, the traffic slowly decrease and return to normal traffic. As far I can tell, after the burst of traffic period, my site daily traffic increasing.

My conclusion is StumbleUpon really increase your site traffic but in short amount of time. It will decrease afterward.